WhelanLaw – Your Voice for Justice and Fairness In Court and Before Government Agencies –
Wm. Michael Whelan, Jr. has successfully defended the criminally accused for 33 years, throughout Northern California, in Washington D.C. and Colorado in both state and federal courts. I pledge to provide to you exceptional personal service in the successful and effective advocacy of your cause. I work diligently to understand the unique elements of your case and employ my extensive knowledge to fight vigorously and advocate for you. My diplomatic and classy but aggressive demeanor marks my reputation nationally. If you have been charged with a crime, or have cannabis licensing or compliance issues, call Michael today to schedule a free initial consultation.
Personalized representation informed by 33 years of experience
Wm. Michael Whelan, Jr. is nationally recognized in the Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers™ as AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®. I approach each case with the benefit of:
- Personalized attention – I provide every client with personalized service. I listen to the details of your case and provide you with a comprehensive evaluation. I develop effective strategies and execute aggressively to ensure that you receive the best possible outcome.
- Many years of experience – My skills are informed by 33 years of experience. I constantly update my knowledge of ever-changing legal trends and case law to ensure that you receive the best representation.
- Passion for justice – I derive professional and personal satisfaction from standing up for justice. I am dedicated to fighting for my clients’ rights and to achieving successful results.
Delivering the highest quality, classy, and aggressive legal services in the following fields:
- Criminal defense – I am thoroughly versed in all elements of the state and federal criminal justice system. I vow to provide effective and aggressive representation in your fight for justice.
- Cannabis licensing and compliance – The expected passage in California of Proposition 64 will provide new opportunities for dispensaries and coops especially in towns and cities previously closed to to the concept. Plan early. I will help build the community support that will be essential to achieving fair and effective consideration by before your town and city council. This will require investigation, patience and diplomacy – all attributes that mark my professional career.
Contact Michael today to discuss your needs at 415-874-7081 orcontact me online.