Wm. Michael Whelan, Jr.
Click here to contact
1985, District of Columbia
2006, New York
University of San Francisco Law School, J.D.
- U.S. District Court (N.D.C.A.) Panel of Approved Criminal Justice Act Attorneys
- San Francisco Superior Court Conflicts Panel of Approved Criminal and Juvenile Defense Attorneys
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- California Public Defenders Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- National Cannabis Industry Association
- California Cannabis Industry Association
- National Cannabis Bar Association
Faculty, American Bar Association Health Care Fraud Institute, 2003
New York, N.Y.
- United States v. Khan, 324 F.Supp. 2d 1177 (D. Colo. July 12, 2004) – Statements made by defendant (terrorist suspect) suppressed because of coercion by FBI and ICE agents
- United States v. Budziak, 11-10223 (9th. Cir. 10/5/12) – Federal trial court erred in denying defense counsel’s motion to compel the FBI to produce for defense-expert inspection a copy of the FBI’s enhanced peer-to-peer Limewire software program